BUY EDIBLES ONLINE CANADA
Searching for the best Edibles to buy online in Canada? At BC Weed Edible carry a wide variety of edibles, such as THC gummies, chocolate bars, CBD edibles and more. Our THC Edibles come at various potencies from 100mg to 1000mg. We also offer Sativa or Indica Edibles, allowing you to get the energizing or relaxing effects. Check out our edibles below!
THC Chocolates Bar Edibles$22.00 – $59.00
SHOP BY EDIBLE BRANDS
Because Canadians already have their favourite edible brand, we offer some of the most popular edibles in the market. If you don’t know them already. we invite you to check our brand reviews and try them out!
Twisted Extracts – Jelly Bites (10x10mg THC)
Twisted Extracts – Jelly Bites (10x50mg THC)
MOTA Medicated Gummies – Cola Bottles
MOTA Medicated Gummies – Wigglers
Faded Edibles – Fruit Pack THC Gummies
Faded Edibles – Peach Drops Vegan THC Gummies
Faded Edibles – Party Pack THC Gummies
Faded Edibles – Cherry Bombs Vegan THC Gummies
WHICH EDIBLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
VOTED BEST ONLINE DISPENSARY FOR EDIBLES
find below some of the most recent reviews left by our customers and they speak for themselves!
These gummies taste great and have a nice kick to them. I sometimes take just 1/2.
Not for the inexperienced. I love this product. You can cut pieces to control your high. From a lite high to a potent high. It’s definitely high potency. Tastes good.
Fast and discreet delivery. Great taste, nice effect
Looking forward to these...
Pretty decent bud fer 99 beans.
My Bliss replacements.
So far, the best flavour.
Soft, sweet, and effective.
WHY BC WEED EDIBLE?
JOIN BC WEED EDIBLE FAMILY & GET $20 OFF
Be the first to know about the latest products, special offers, deals and more sent directly to your inbox once a week.
BUY EDIBLES WHEREVER YOU ARE IN CANADA
We deliver your cannabis infused edibles in each provinces in Canada: Alberta, Manitoba, New Brunswick, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Yukon
Whichever city you live in you can be sure that your products will arrive straight to your doorsteps in: Banff, Calgary, Edmonton, Fort McMurray, Red Deer, Winnipeg, Moncton, Abbotsford, Burnaby, Delta, Kelowna, Nanaimo, Richmond, Surrey, Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Halifax, Gatineau, Laval, Longueuil, Montreal, Quebec City, Saguenay, Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivieres, Barrie, Brampton, Etobicoke, Guelph, Hamilton, Kanata, Kingston, Kitchener, London, Milton, Markham, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, North York, Oshawa, Ottawa, Scarborough, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Vaughan, Windsor, St. John’s, Regina, Saskatoon…
FAQ ABOUT EDIBLES
Let’s start with one basic fact. Weed edibles are everyday treats and other food additives that have been infused with cannabis or that you can use in your kitchen. These infusions add THC, CBD, or a blend of the two, so they deliver both medicinal and recreational benefits. They are regulated both in terms of potency reporting and food preparation requirements, making them a safe and effective alternative to smoking.
They do take more time for the effects of cannabis to be felt. While smoking delivers the cannabinoids into the lungs and almost immediately from there, into the bloodstream, smoking delivers a near-instantaneous effect. Edibles must first be digested before these same compounds can enter the bloodstream and deliver their impact.
Edibles offer another benefit as well. Cannabis edibles can be consumed in any environment while smoking isn’t always an option. So, when you can’t light up just munch on a gummy or suck on hard candy and you’ll be on your way to a great dose of relief.
Edibles are also another exciting way to explore the world of cannabis through the creative energies of cannabis aficionados. They are constantly developing new edible experiences. Like fine chefs, these creators are mixing cannabis science with food science and delivering a constantly growing number of edible cannabis options.
For the home chef that loves exploring new dishes, edible cannabis-infused oils come into play as well. You can add drops to your favourite dishes to add flavour, along with your very own special hit. In short, you can make edibles that are uniquely yours to enjoy and share.
- Cookies & Brownies: In the world of edibles, these are the best known, and creating the perfect “hash brownie” has taken on a life all its own. Beyond the deliciously ready-made versions you can order online or pick up from your favorite shop, there are dozens of recipes you can try at home.
- Gummies: For medicinal purposes, this edible is a lifesaver. Beyond being delicious, they are convenient no matter what the setting is, and it’s easy to get just the right dose to meet your needs. Select your favorite flavor or get a variety pack and explore.
- Chocolate: Decadent, rich, smooth, bitter-sweet, and creamy are just a few of the ways chocolate has been described. Now introduce a cannabis infusion and add, invigorating, euphoric, and even relaxing and you’ll begin to understand the deep attraction people have for this form of cannabis edibles.
- Strong: For those with serious health issues, seriously strong edibles are often required. These are edibles, in all of the many variations, that deliver a total dose of 200mg or more. That high dosage packs a much stronger punch and will last much longer as well. Recreational users may want to give these a try as well but beware. The kick could be more than you’re ready for.
- Vegan: For those that are dedicated to living a vegan life, you will find a wide range of vegan edibles that that will keep you true to your vegan promise. Mainly, these come in the forms of jellies and gummies but can also be found in a variety of baked goods and drinks.
- Tinctures & Oil: Before the late sixties, tinctures were the most common way of delivering medicinal doses of THC and CBD to deal with pain. They are still one of the best ways to deliver controlled doses. They taste like pot so if you’re not thrilled with the taste of your weed, you are unlikely to be happy with this edible. However, if you appreciate the taste or can at least stomach it you’re sure to get the precise dosing you need, along with a fast reaction time.
- THC Sugar: Here’s a dose of truth in advertising. This is sugar that has been infused with cannabis but is otherwise the same as the sugar you add to your coffee, mix into the cake and cookie batters or sprinkle over your morning cereal. That means there is nothing you can’t do with “Canna” sugar that you don’t already do with your regular sugar. That means you’ll have nearly limitless possibilities.
There are many benefits that comes with Cannabis infused edibles. For recreational use, edibles are a nice bit of delicious fun but smoking and vaping are fun too and are often better in social settings where you can take and pass it on.
Edibles are great when you want to medicate in a discreet manner. For people that are not interested in smoking or vaping this is also a great solution, you can forget about the smell and the cannabis cough it will be much smoother for you.
Where edibles are most valuable is in their ability to deliver medical doses of THC and CBD in a controlled and longer-lasting form. Forget for the moment that they are a truly delicious alternative. Focus solely on the medicinal value and you begin to uncover the real magic behind edibles; a magic that has been well known and documented for over 2000+ years. Long before cannabis was smoked it was consumed in edible form and applied as a medicated salve to relieve pain and improve healing. This has been documented in both ancient China and Egypt where natural remedies were the only option and they worked.
Head for CBD infused edibles to deal with seizures, inflammation, pain, various mental disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, migraines, depression, and anxiety. THC also helps deal with pain, nausea, and anxiety plus, it helps relieve muscle spasms, glaucoma, and insomnia, while also helping to boost failing appetites. You can also find a great lineup of edibles that deliver equal parts of THC and CBD when you are dealing with multiple health issues that both will help deal with.
Edibles are taken in one of two ways, under the tongue as with tinctures or eaten as with capsules, and all forms of candies, baked goods, chocolates, and drinks. They all deliver the same result but using tinctures below the tongue will offer a faster result since it will be absorbed more directly into the bloodstream.
Edible dosages vary greatly and for those that are new to edibles and how they will work on you. It is recommended that you start with edibles that deliver relatively low amounts of THC. Start at 5mg or 10mg and once you gain a handle on how your body reacts you can step that up. Allow at least 2 hours before taking any other dose, you never know how long it take so respect the 2hours time frame to avoid any trouble
The average THC dosage falls in the range of 10mg to 30mg and that will deliver a strong sense of euphoria. Most anything below 15mg will still deliver some measure of euphoria while providing a fair measure of medicinal relief. If you are looking for lighter effects you should consider microdosing cannabis.
For very strong effects, especially when dealing with serious illnesses, doses can run from 100mg up to 1000mg. This kind of product is for people that already know their tolerance and need a strong medication. Be careful though with these exceptionally strong edibles. They can have adverse effects like the development of serious paranoia.
Effects can last between 4-12 hours depending on the dosage and your tolerance to THC. Some People can still feel the effects up to 24 hrs after use, especially beginners that took a large dose. This means you could be affected the next day!
However it is important to note that people metabolize cannabis at different rates, so there is no definitive answer to this question. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when it comes to how long do edibles last. More about this on How Long Do Edibles Last? Everything You Need to Know
Onset time for edibles might take anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours for a person who has eaten or drunk a cannabis-infused product to feel the influence, and those effects can continue up to 12 hours.
Do not take another dose of edibles before 2 hours times. More about that here: How Long Do Edibles Take to Kick In? Everything You Should Know!