JOIN BC WEED EDIBLE FAMILY & GET $20 OFF
Be the first to know about the latest products, special offers, deals and more sent directly to your inbox once a week.
EDIBLE REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
We can tell you that we are the best edibles in Canada all day but in the end, only our customers can really tell the truth. If you are not sure if you should buy your edibles from us or not yet, make sure to check the reviews. You will find below some of the most recent reviews left by our customers and they speak for themselves! We pride ourselves to provide not only quality edibles but also fair prices, we want everyone to access edibles without breaking the bank.
Online Dispensary Canada for Edibles
BC Weed Edible is the Best Online Dispensary in Canada that specializes in Marijuana edibles so that you can buy cannabis-infused edibles online easily from the comfort of your own home!
All orders are provided with a tracking number when you order weed online, we also offer an excellent customer support system as well as shipping insurance that guarantees for your package to arrive at your destination. Our professional commerce system makes it fast and safe for you to add products in the cart to order edible and other products.
We know that people looking for weed edibles might be interested in other type of products such as weed, magic mushrooms, this is why we also carry those products. When buying from BC Weed Edible you can be sure you will find everything you need!
Buy Weed edibles in every city and province in Canada
EDIBLES FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Let’s start with one basic fact. Weed edibles are everyday treats and other food additives that have been infused with cannabis or that you can use in your kitchen. These infusions add THC, CBD, or a blend of the two, so they deliver both medicinal and recreational benefits. They are regulated both in terms of potency reporting and food preparation requirements, making them a safe and effective alternative to smoking.
They do take more time for the effects of cannabis to be felt. While smoking delivers the cannabinoids into the lungs and almost immediately from there, into the bloodstream, smoking delivers a near-instantaneous effect. Edibles must first be digested before these same compounds can enter the bloodstream and deliver their impact.
Edibles offer another benefit as well. Cannabis edibles can be consumed in any environment while smoking isn’t always an option. So, when you can’t light up just munch on a gummy or suck on hard candy and you’ll be on your way to a great dose of relief.
Edibles are also another exciting way to explore the world of cannabis through the creative energies of cannabis aficionados. They are constantly developing new edible experiences. Like fine chefs, these creators are mixing cannabis science with food science and delivering a constantly growing number of edible cannabis options.
For the home chef that loves exploring new dishes, edible cannabis-infused oils come into play as well. You can add drops to your favourite dishes to add flavour, along with your very own special hit. In short, you can make edibles that are uniquely yours to enjoy and share.
- Cookies & Brownies: In the world of edibles, these are the best known, and creating the perfect “hash brownie” has taken on a life all its own. Beyond the deliciously ready-made versions you can order online or pick up from your favorite shop, there are dozens of recipes you can try at home.
- Gummies: For medicinal purposes, this edible is a lifesaver. Beyond being delicious, they are convenient no matter what the setting is, and it’s easy to get just the right dose to meet your needs. Select your favorite flavor or get a variety pack and explore.
- Chocolate: Decadent, rich, smooth, bitter-sweet, and creamy are just a few of the ways chocolate has been described. Now introduce a cannabis infusion and add, invigorating, euphoric, and even relaxing and you’ll begin to understand the deep attraction people have for this form of cannabis edibles.
- Strong: For those with serious health issues, seriously strong edibles are often required. These are edibles, in all of the many variations, that deliver a total dose of 200mg or more. That high dosage packs a much stronger punch and will last much longer as well. Recreational users may want to give these a try as well but beware. The kick could be more than you’re ready for.
- Vegan: For those that are dedicated to living a vegan life, you will find a wide range of vegan edibles that that will keep you true to your vegan promise. Mainly, these come in the forms of jellies and gummies but can also be found in a variety of baked goods and drinks.
- Tinctures & Oil: Before the late sixties, tinctures were the most common way of delivering medicinal doses of THC and CBD to deal with pain. They are still one of the best ways to deliver controlled doses. They taste like pot so if you’re not thrilled with the taste of your weed, you are unlikely to be happy with this edible. However, if you appreciate the taste or can at least stomach it you’re sure to get the precise dosing you need, along with a fast reaction time.
- THC Sugar: Here’s a dose of truth in advertising. This is sugar that has been infused with cannabis but is otherwise the same as the sugar you add to your coffee, mix into the cake and cookie batters or sprinkle over your morning cereal. That means there is nothing you can’t do with “Canna” sugar that you don’t already do with your regular sugar. That means you’ll have nearly limitless possibilities.
For recreational use, edibles are a nice bit of delicious fun but smoking and vaping are fun too and are often better in social settings where you can take and pass it on.
Edibles are great when you want to medicate in a discreet manner. For people that are not interested in smoking or vaping this is also a great solution, you can forget about the smell and the cannabis cough it will be much smoother for you.
Where edibles are most valuable is in their ability to deliver medical doses of THC and CBD in a controlled and longer-lasting form. Forget for the moment that they are a truly delicious alternative. Focus solely on the medicinal value and you begin to uncover the real magic behind edibles; a magic that has been well known and documented for over 2000+ years.
Long before cannabis was smoked it was consumed in edible form and applied as a medicated salve to relieve pain and improve healing. This has been documented in both ancient China and Egypt where natural remedies were the only option and they worked.
As pharmaceuticals began to take hold, society forgot cannabis and many other natural remedies. Fortunately, our modern and enlightened society is busy rediscovering all of the health benefits cannabis can deliver when properly used.
These are differences when considering THC vs. CBD though so it will be important to understand your true needs so you can find the best edible to meet them. Consider the following:
Head for CBD infused edibles to deal with seizures, inflammation, pain, various mental disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, migraines, depression, and anxiety.
THC also helps deal with pain, nausea, and anxiety plus, it helps relieve muscle spasms, glaucoma, and insomnia, while also helping to boost failing appetites.
You can also find a great lineup of edibles that deliver equal parts of THC and CBD when you are dealing with multiple health issues that both will help deal with.
Edibles are taken in one of two ways, under the tongue as with tinctures or eaten as with capsules, and all forms of candies, baked goods, chocolates, and drinks. They all deliver the same result but using tinctures below the tongue will offer a faster result since it will be absorbed more directly into the bloodstream.
Edible dosages vary greatly and for those that are new to edibles and how they will work on you. It is recommended that you start with edibles that deliver relatively low amounts of THC. Start at 5mg or 10mg and once you gain a handle on how your body reacts you can step that up. Allow at least 2 hours before taking any other dose, you never know how long it take so respect the 2hours time frame to avoid any trouble
The average THC dosage falls in the range of 15mg to 30mg and that will deliver a strong sense of euphoria. Most anything below 15mg will still deliver some measure of euphoria while providing a fair measure of medicinal relief.
For very strong effects, especially when dealing with serious illnesses, doses can run from 100mg up to 1000mg. This kind of product is for people that already know their tolerance and need a strong medication. Be careful though with these exceptionally strong edibles. They can have adverse effects like the development of serious paranoia.
Effects can last between 4-12 hours depending on the dosage and your tolerance to THC. Some People can still feel the effects up to 24 hrs after use, especially beginners that took a large dose. This means you could be affected the next day!
However it is important to note that people metabolize cannabis at different rates, so there is no definitive answer to this question. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration when it comes to how long do edibles last. More about this on How Long Do Edibles Last? Everything You Need to Know
Onset time for edibles might take anywhere from 30 minutes to two hours for a person who has eaten or drunk a cannabis-infused product to feel the influence, and those effects can continue up to 12 hours.
Do not take another dose of edibles before 2 hours times. More about that here: How Long Do Edibles Take to Kick In? Everything You Should Know!
WHY BUYING YOUR EDIBLES FROM US?
By producing most of our edibles you can rest assured you will receive the highest edible quality. Buying edibles online also allows you to get potent products, as opposed to buying in stores where THC dosage is limited to 10mg per pack.
Our online dispensary aims to provide affordable pricing for our customers. BC Weed edible works hard to source marijuana products to provide customers with reasonable prices. Also, if you buy more cannabis, you will pay less! If you ever wandered the price of edibles take a look at: how much are edibles?
Some may like to use weed edibles or other 420 products as a social hobby or may prefer it separated from their personal life. Maintain your privacy by ordering cannabis products online, as it also allows you to browse an enormous selection of marijuana goods without having to stand in line.
It has never that easy to buy your edibles and other marijuana products. You just need an internet connection and your order will arrive within a couple of business days right to your doorstep! Save time and money when buying your edibles online.
DO YOUR OWN EDIBLES WITH OUR RECIPES
Our mission is not only to sell our products but also to educate and help you to access the benefits of marijuana edibles. With the recipes below you can learn how to bake and cook your own edibles without leaving the comfort of your house or having to prepare Cannabutter.