Do you love weed and cookies? Of course, you do. Who doesn’t? Well, have we got a treat for you! Today, we will share with you our favourite weed cookies recipe. We are using almost the same for the THC Cookies we sell at BC Weed Edible.
In this recipe, we will give you different alternatives when it comes to infuse cannabis to the dough. That will allow you to find the simplest way for you and the one that fits your needs best. We will also answer all your questions related to Weed Cookies, so you can enjoy them in a responsible manner.
These cookies are delicious, but they’re also packed full of cannabinoids that will help get you high as a kite. So what are you waiting for? Start baking!
Reason You Will Love This Recipe!
Our weed cookie recipe is:
- Delicious: These cookies are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. They’re soft, chewy, and packed full of flavour.
- Easy to make: This recipe is easy to follow and doesn’t require fancy ingredients or equipment.
- Perfect for sharing: This recipe makes enough for a large group, whether you’re throwing a party or want to share your cookies with friends.
Ingredients That You Will Need Along
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour mixture: Use any White, All-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder: The soda used in this is different from baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt: Any home available salt is okay.
- ½ cup cannabutter: Use Cannabutter (melted butter/ unsalted butter) for an extremely high and delicious taste for your chocolate cookie recipe! You can also use cannabis-infused coconut oil, THC Tinctures, THC Distillate for this cannabis cookie recipe.
- ¾ cup granulated sugar: Brown sugar, white, or any sugar can be used!
- 1 egg: Makes the cookie dough consistent.
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract: It will add more taste and value to your cookie
- 1 cup optional toppings: dark chocolate chips, M&Ms, maple syrup, and some other healthy ingredients are encouraged!
Step-By-Step Cannabis Cookie Instructions
- Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 310°F. Set aside two cookie sheets that have been lined with parchment paper. A greased baking sheet may also be used instead of parchment paper.
- Step 2 – Whisk the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set this aside.
- Step 3 – With a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy for 2-3 minutes. If you want to make the cannabutter, you need to decarb your weed and use it. You can also replace cannabutter with any other type DIY cannabis-infused oil. You can even infuse THC Distillate into oil if you need. (more on that on the Alternatives to the Typical Cannabis Infusion)
- Step 4 -Combine the egg and vanilla in the creamed butter bowl. The components are beaten, the dry ingredients are sifted in, the ingredients are beaten again, and the chocolate chips are folded in.
- Step 5 – Using the mixer, beat well and gently stir. You can also use the electric mixer or a stand mixer.
- Step 6 – Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet while mixing.
- Step 7 – Stir until all materials are completely combined and a dough has formed.
- Step 9 – When the dough has formed, add chocolate chips.
- Step 9 – Place 85gr dough ball evenly 2″ apart on the reserved baking sheets.
- Step 10 – Bake for 17 minutes, or until they are golden brown throughout or fudgy the way you like them.
- Step 11 – Allow the cookies to cool for 1-2 minutes on the baking sheet before removing them and transferring these cannabis cookies to a separate bowl.
- Step 12 – Enjoy; your chocolate chip weed cookies are now there!
- Step13 – Serve these baked goods to your guests in a small bowl, making it an extra happy holiday!
Storage Instructions For Weed Cookies
The best way to store your weed cookies is in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last for 1 week this way. After that, they won’t get you sick but the texture will change and won’t be as good as when it was fresh. If you want the cookies to keep the same texture for a longer period of time you can always add a slice of bread into your container, it will keep your weed cookies fresh and moist.
If you don’t think you will be able to eat your Weed cookies before 7 days, don’t spoil them and freeze them! You can also freeze your cookies for up to 6 months. Just make sure to let them unfreeze before you eat them.
Alternatives to the Typical Cannabis Infusion
When it comes to infusing your Cookies with Cannabis weither it is with THC or CBD you have many options! For this recipe we either choose cannabutter or Tinctures, here are all the most commonly used methods you can do for this recipe. Simply pick the option that is most convenient for you but also the method that match your needs.
You can use any cannabis oil to infuse your cookies. The THC content will vary depending on the THC/CBD content of your flowers so it might be difficult or impossible to measure a precise dosage for your recipe. However, the advantage of this method is that you can choose your favourite strain for your cookies! Note that for vegan cannabis infused oil is a suitable option as opposed to weed butter.
Cannabis-Infused Butter mixture
Cannabis butter is the most popular method of infusing weed cookies. You can either make your cannabutter by following our recipe. It follows the same process as cannabis-infused oil. First, you have to decarb your weed and then infuse it into the fat medium of your choice, here it is butter. Weed Butter is not suitable for Vegan.
Tinctures are a great way to infuse your cookies with THC without spending to much time doing your own cannabis oil. THC tinctures when they are fat based are simply cannabis oil, but you can buy them for a relative cheap price online in Canada and US (where it is legal). Just add a the exact amount of drops to your cookie dough before baking. The biggest advantage with tinctures is that you can control effeficiently your edibles potency. There are no good or bad surprise when you start eating your edibles. This is the safest way to make your edibles!
You can infuse the sugar with THC by simmering it in a pot of water for 30 minutes. This is a great way to make THC-infused cookies without extra fat. THC Sugar can be hard to find and conservation is not always the best with this product. It can clog over time and easily take humidity
You can use any cannabis concentrate to infuse your cookies. Just be sure to decarb your concentrates if needed before incorporating them in your recipe. When it comes to concentrates for edibles THC distillate is the most versatile product you can get. Why? Simply because it is already activated, you don’t need to decarb it, simply dilute it into a fat medium and the work is done. Secondly, it comes at an accurate 90-95% of THC making edibles dosage much easier than with your DIY dacarb weed and Cannabis-infused oil. And last you can find THC distillate for a fair price if you buy it online, especially in Canada. Are you looking for the equivalent in CBD? Look no further and go for CBD Isolate! The only difference is that it is a powder instead of thick oil.
Weed Cookie Recipe: Tips and Notes
Before you start baking your weed cookies, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
The key to perfect weed cookies is not to overbake them. You want them to be golden brownish, but they will become dry and crumbly if you bake them too long. If you like them fudgy you can cook them for less time, simply check the texture. Keep in mind that it will keep baking for 1-2 minute after you take them out of the oven.
Another important tip is to make sure that your ingredients are all at room temperature before you start baking. This will help the cookies spread evenly and prevent them from becoming dry.
Edibles take time to kick in, don’t rush it
On average edible and weed cookies will take 1-2 hours to kick in. This is because it has to go through your entire digestive system before getting in your bloodstream. So don’t be in a rush when it comes to edibles. Note that it can keep you high for 4-12hours depending on the dosage and your tolerance to THC. For CBD edibles it is a bit different you can take a higher dosage it won’t affect you!
Eat less, and hydrate more if you’re new to cannabis edibles!
Start with a small amount of weed cookie, especially if you’re new to cannabis edibles. It’s always better to err on the side of caution when consuming weed edibles. Be sure to drink plenty of water while enjoying your weed cookies. Cannabis can cause dehydration, so it’s important to stay hydrated. 10mg is the maximum dosage you will find in licensed store in Canada, so take this measure for reference.
A Great Gift for Family and Friends
Weed cookies make great gifts for your friends, partners (can spice things up) or family, especially if they’re new to cannabis edibles. Just be sure to package them up nicely, so they look presentable. Make sure that the potency is written somewhere and they know how it is going to affect them! Prepare with care, and enjoy your weed cookies with your loved ones!
How To Determine Dosing?
The most important thing to keep in mind when consuming cannabis edibles is dosing. It is easy to overdo it with weed edibles, especially if you’re new to them. A general rule of thumb is to start with 10mg of THC maximum. You can increase or decrease the amount depending on how you feel. If you want to know more about Edible dosage please take a look at our Edible Dosage Chart by Weight.
It’s also important to remember that different people will react differently to cannabis edibles. Some people may be more sensitive to THC than others. It’s always best to start with a small dose and increase as needed.
Important note: when making edibles with your DIY Cannabis oil, or Weed Butter it is impossible to have an accurate dosage. There are plenty of edible dosage calculator that you can use to guess/evaluate the potency of your oil but it never accurate. The only way for you to get accurate edibles is to use: THC/CBD Tinctures, THC Distillate or CBD Isolate. If you are interested in getting these products online in Canada please check our Online Store, we have everything for you!
Other Cannabis Edible Recipes
Bliss Edibles Review
What is CBD Isolate & How to Use it?
Boost Edibles Review
Twisted Extracts Edibles Review
What are Moonrocks? Everything You Should Know
BuudaBomb Edibles Review
The 5 Best THC Chocolate Bar Edibles in Canada
Faded Edibles Review
MOTA Edibles Shut Down
MOTA Edibles Review
Euphoria Extractions Shatter Bars Review
The 5 Best THC Gummies in Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can add other natural flavourings to this recipe. Some great options include:
- Almond extract
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
Simply make sure that you don't add too much otherwise it can unbalance the final product.
Yes, it is totally possible. There is plenty of vegan cookies recipe available over the net. Pick your favourite recipe and replace the oil you need in the recipe with the amount of cannabis oil that matches your dosage requirement.
Do not substitute all the oil with your cannabis oil, only enough to get you where you want.
Dairy-Free weed cookies are even simpler than the Vegan option because you simply have to substitute your Cannabutter with Cannabis oil. It does not change anything in the recipe, just replace your fat medium with the one suitable with your diet.
Chocolate chips will probably have milk inside, so make sure to choose dark chocolate chips.
Don't eat more Weed Cookies! The best way to manage the munchies is to have some healthy snacks. This way, you can satisfy your cravings without overindulging. Some great healthy snack options include:
- Whole-grain crackers
Also, make sure that you have juice and water handy, so you can cure your cotton mouth before eating crackers. There is no worst feeling than eating crackers with a desert-like mouth.
Weed Cookies Recipe (20mg THC each)
- 110 g Soft butter
- 5 ml THC Tincture
buy thc tincture here
- 150 g Sugar
- 10 g Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 200 g Flour all purpose
- 10 g Baking powder
- 2 g Salt
- 150 g Chocolate chips
- Pre heat the oven to 310°F. Set aside two cookie sheets that have been lined with parchment paper. A greased baking sheet may also be used instead of parchment paper.
- Whisk the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set this aside.
- Mix Soft butter, THC Tincture, sugar and the Vanilla extract together by hand or with a mixer. If you want to make your own cannabis oil or cannabutter, you need to decarb your weed first, then infuse it on the oil carrier of your choice.
- Add the egg to the butter/sugar mix and beat until you get an homogenous mix
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the previous mix. Wisk until all the dry ingredients are well incorporated and you have a nice cookie dough
- Add the Chocolate chips to the cookie dough
- it is time for you to prepare you cookie balls. Weight 85g per balls and place them apart from each other on your baking sheets.
- Bake for 17 mins at 310F (more on that below)
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before removing the baking sheet and place them on a plate to let them cool.
- Enjoy your delicious Weed Cookies!
Buy Weed Cookies Online
200mg THC Brownie (2x100mg)
100mg THC Brownie
500mg THC Brownie (2x250mg)
50mg THC Brownie
25mg THC Brownie
Strong Edibles Bundle +3000mg THC
What's in this Strong Edible Bundle?Now let's take a look at what is waiting for you in this strong pack. In this pack you will get: Edible Dosage Chart by Weight before making any purchase. Do not use if pregnant, do not drive or operate heavy machinery after ingesting, Keep out of reach of children and pets. Storage: 6 months in the fridge, 2 months at room temperature.
THC Brownies Bundle
What's in this THC Brownies Bundle?Now let's take a look at what is waiting for you in this pack. In this pack you will get:
330mg THC Brownie (2x165mg)
If you’re looking for a great THC-infused treat, there’s no better option than Weed cookies. They are a great way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without smoking it. You can infuse them with THC in many different ways, so be creative and have fun with it! Just be sure to start with a small amount if you’re new to cannabis edibles.
If the process of making your own cookies or edibles seems overwhelming to you, you can always buy your edibles in Canada from BC Weed Edible, we are one of the best online dispensaries in Canada providing high-quality cannabis treats. From gummies, chocolates, brownies and tinctures we carry everything you need from 10mg up to 1000mg THC and CBD.
If you have any other questions about making Weed Cookies or would like some advice on choosing an appropriate recipe, be sure to leave a comment below. We’d love to hear from you!