Chocolate Space Cake (20mg THC each part)
Chocolate space cake is a tasty and sweet treat for any marijuana lover! This space cake is also great for medical marijuana patients because they stimulate appetite, relieve pain, and reduce nausea respectively. This recipe will show you how to make a space cake with step by step instructions so that anyone can recreate it at home. Each parts contains 20mg THC which is perfect if you are familiar with edibles or marijuana. If not simply split in two and wait for a couple of hours before eating more.
- 2 g eggs
- 48 g cannasugar
- 67 g sugar
- 115g g melted butter
- 28 g Almond powder
- 128 g Flour
- 4 g Baking powder
- Mix put Eggs and Regular Sugar in the mixer.
- Melt the butter and add the Cannasugar inside, mix
- Add the melted Butter-Cannasugar, mix
- Toss the Flour, Almond Powder, Baking soda together
- Add them in the mixer, mix
- For individual molds weight 40g per mold
- For one big mold put everything on it
- Add chocolate chips, almonds, nuts, walnuts everything you like on the top!
- Bake at 350F for 30 mins
- If you use just one big mold cut 12 equal parts
- Enjoy !